Drives moisture, rust and corrosion kicking and screaming out of your fancy bits before it’s too late.
Your crowbar-wielding mechanic in a can, with a biodegradable formula and super-accurate easy-spray nozzle.
JL69 is the absolute essential for driving moisture, rust and corrosion kicking and screaming out of your fancy bits before it’s too late. It’ll guarantee no more stuck threads or rusty bearings, bleeding knuckles or blowtorches.
Designed to penetrate deep into your components, it’s a must-have for general workshop jobs, a great apres-wash finishing touch and a quick fix for bikes that are put away wet.
Use it to displace water after a wash, to keep rust at bay and when things get stuck and you need a helping hand.
- Penetrates and displaces water
- Helps free up stuck or seized parts
- Lubricates and protects against corrosion
- Protective film prevents dirt adhesion
- Safe for use on metal, carbon fibre, plastic and rubber parts
- Smart spray head for easy application
- Biodegradable Formula
- Recyclable packaging