We work with Royal Mail Click & Drop and Parcelforce services to bring you the best Adventure equipment in a timely fashion. We have chosen these two methods of delivery simply based on our own personal experience as consumers & suppliers. Simply, we have been rarely let down in our experiences using them.
We cannot compete with the big companies by supplying “Free Delivery” on the products we stock, but we can compete on the level of customer service and care you will receive by choosing us for your equipment needs. Between the team, we have all used the products we sell in the wild, we are here to answer any of your questions and in the odd instance we don’t have the answer? We can ask our specialist manufacturers & suppliers that we have chosen to work with and get back to you. All of the distributors we work with are UK based and some of the brands we deal with directly, their products are fabricated here in the UK. They are specialists in their fields and know they’re products inside out.
We have a few key rates based on weight and offering Next Day or 1-3 Days delivery from one of our Distribution Partners. We are not making any money on these rates (well, maybe enough for a Kendal Mint Cake…), they are simply the best service for a fair price.
We currently only ship to UK Mainland inc Isle of Man & Northern Island (shipping rates may differ) addresses, we intend to ship to Europe, Channel Islands & Worldwide in the future when customs & logistics allow.
We will re-use any available packaging we receive to pack your order, in a bid to try and minimise the amount of new packaging used. It may not look pretty, but it will be clean and your products will be intact. Your product will arrive cushioned from its travels, with your delivery documents inside on or in the product.
Monday: Closed (online orders will be processed on next working day)
Tuesday: Closed (online orders will be processed on next working day)
Sunday: Closed (online orders will be processed on next working day)
Contingency Shipping Plan - During Postal Strikes
1. Due to the CWU strikes we are no longer using Royal Mail as our primary courier due to delays in shipping, accessibility and reliability. We are now using EVRI and other couriers. Please note that due to the CWU strikes it is placing increased stress on other couriers shipping times and sometimes Express shipping is slipping from 24 to 48 hours. We always try to despatch orders the same day we receive them to get your orders to you in the shortest possible time even though we quote 2 working days.
2. We have had to increase our standard shipping on smaller items from £3.95 to £4.50 due to increased costs in shipping and we have had to increase our free shipping to £100 excluding bikes and SUPs. We didn't want to do this, we have had to and will be reviewing this when we get through this winter. Once the fallout of the industrial strikes settles we will review our shipping rates and policy to see where we can pass on savings to you, our customers.
3. We deliver anything local on our Ebikes to be more planet friendly and also help reduce local traffic.
4. We also deliver nationwide parcels to courier drop off points by Ebike in Bath - Unfortunately due to the seasonal increase in postage volumes, some drop off points are turning people away as they reach maximum capacity. This means that your parcel may have had a bike tour of Bath and visiting numerous drop off points before it is accepted. In some cases this has taken us a couple of hours to drop off your parcel to our courier. We have chosen to do this as courier pick ups from the shop can add an additional 1-2 working days to your delivery.
5. Please bear with us during this challenging period, we are doing our best and what used to be a simple, relatively quick process is now taking a 'Fellowship of the Ring' amount of effort to get your parcel to you. Thanks again for your patience.