Bath Outdoors says - Benno Bikes are where function and format meet the road. Stunning bikes with an eye on the detail that makes these work to fit your lifestyle. One of the nicest looking bikes you'll see with a performance shire horse engine under the bonnet! Makes the hills in Bath look like speed bumps ;)
Challenging environments and heavy loads are no match for the uncompromising and award-winning Boost E. This compact and extremely sturdy Etility® bike is always ready for the next adventure – close to home or far from civilisation.
The rigid aluminium frame and big 24” x 2.6” custom tyres combine with the Bosch Performance Line CX Electric motor to provide a powerful yet composed ride. The unique upright riding position and ergonomic handlebar design lets you ride with purpose without sacrificing comfort and manoeuvrability. And a smart, interchangeable rack and rail system lets you pick and choose from dozens of possible configurations to suit the mission. Capability meets versatility to make the Boost E the choice of professional rescue teams, adventurists, bike couriers and everyday suburban explorers.
WARNING: When carrying passengers, rear wheel MUST be covered! Install Benno Wheel Guards or Utility Pannier Bags. Failure to do so could result in serious injury! Make sure that no parts of the body, clothing or load come near moving parts on the bicycle, such as chain, spokes, tyres or brakes.
Do not exceed individual load ratings and max gross weight.
- Frame6061 Aluminum Alloy with Front Tray Mounts
- ForkOversized 6061 Aluminum Alloy, 15mm Thru Axle
- HeadsetFSA Intergrated
- HandlebarAluminum, Width 675mm, Rise 126mm
- StemAluminum, Threadless, Extension 50mm
- GripsBenno Ergo Profile, Lock-On
- SaddleBenno Endurance with Rear Handle
- SeatpostAluminum, Diameter 30.9mm, Length 350mm
- Rear DerailleurShimano Deore
- Gear LeversShimano Deore
- ChainTaya e-DECA-101, 150 Links
- Front Sprocket48T
- CassetteShimano 10-Speed, 11~42T
- Brake LeversMagura MT Thirty
- Front BrakeMagura MT Thirty Disc 4 Piston, Rotor 180mm
- Rear BrakeMagura MT Thirty Disc 2 Piston, Rotor 180mm
- PedalsOne Piece Aluminum
- RimsAluminum, Double Wall with Eyelets, 36H
- Front HubShimano MT400 36h, 15mm Thru-Axle, Center Lock Disc
- Rear HubShimano MT400 36h, 12mm Thru-Axle, Center Lock Disc
- SpokesStainless 14G
- TyresBenno Dual Sport 24" x 2.6", Puncture Resistant, 60 TPI
- AccessoriesFits Most Aftermarket Pannier Bags and Accessories
- Child SeatDesigned for Thule Yepp EasyFit and Other Compatible Rack Mount Child Seats
- RackUtility Rear Rack #1 PLUS, 19mm Tubing, Aluminum, Max. Load 130lbs/60kg
- Front TrayCompatible
- Rail SystemCompatible
- ControllerBosch Purion Display
- Front LightGerman Supernova Mini 2
- Rear LightGerman Supernova E3
- MotorBosch Performance CX 250W, 85Nm, GEN 4
- Assisted SpeedEU 25km/h
- Battery Bosch Powerpack 500Wh Lithium-Ion, DualBattery Compatible (Not Included)
- Battery Range (Single Battery)Single Battery: 30-80mi (50-130km)
- Battery Range (Dual Battery)Dual Battery: 60-160mi (100-260km)
- ChargerBosch Compact 4A
- Charge Time4.5h
- SizeOne Size – Fits Riders from 5’1” to 6’3”
Customising your bike - If you want something different from our listing, please pop in and see us or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessorising your bike - We have lots of accessories available at the shop, feel free to get in touch or pop in and we'd be happy to advise and show you the range.
Delivery - We do have stock in the shop on a number of colours/models available same day, however, a number of our Benno Bikes are built to order and our current lead time is 2-4 days. We are constantly working to bring forward our lead times, so please get in touch to confirm.